Thursday, December 24, 2009

THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER

This is the video that started my video career. I made this video in my sophomore history class. We had to take a song written about the Vietnam War and do a report on it and for extra credit, bring the song in on a CD. As you can see, i went the extra mile with the project. I found all theses pictures on the Vietnam War on the Internet and set it to the song the " 8th of November" by Big & Rich. My history teacher showed it to her husband who is one of the football coaches at my school, and he loved it, so he asked me if i wanted to be the video coordinator for the football team. My dream is to be a videographer or broadcaster so I was pumped to be videotaping for the football team. Without this video, I would not be were I am today in my video career. Give your feedback on the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment